Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Contact Info

Hey everyone!
The presentations have been great so far! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else present. I will be working on putting the grades together for the group presentations over Thanksgiving Break. If you would like to know your grade for the presentations I will e-mail it to you. Just post your e-mail address as a comment to this blog. If your Login ID is something that I won't know who it is, please put your name with your e-mail address so I give everyone the correct grades.

You do not have any homework during the break. I'm assuming that we will not get through all of the presentations in class today so we will have to finish them on the Monday we get back. Take this time to relax and have a few days off!

Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Ms. Snyder

3 comments:

  1. I would like to know my grade for the presentation. grp12345@gmail.com

    Gaelynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know my grade as well : tatianawilliams625@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know my grade Statt8900@gmail.com, this is michael statt

    ReplyDelete