Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last Day!

I wanted to take the time to say thank you, thank you, thank you! This class was such a treat and I loved being able to end my day with all of you! For today, we are going to go down to the library and get your next book you will be starting with Ms. Gamzon. The rest of the class is going to be very relaxed. We will eat and enjoy our last day together! I will be giving you a short writing assignment for everyone to do during class (you didn't think I would let you do nothing all class, did you?). I would like each person to write a short essay response for me to keep. It's titled "What I Would Like a First Year Teacher To Know". I want everyone to write a response of what you want me, or any other first year teacher to remember for when we begin teaching. You can use examples from our class or just anything you think teachers should try to do or remember. If you want to add in any comments about our class please do so.  I would love to know what you thought about the projects, what I should do differently or what I should improve on!

One Last Reminder: Please email me your handouts and analysis from As I Lay Dying.

It was such a pleasure working with everyone. I had such a great time. Please keep in touch!

Ms. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment