Monday, April 8, 2013

I MISS YOU!

Hello Ms. Gamzon, Piper, Gretta, Oona, Alina, Ahmed, Maddy, Neriah, Matan, Noah, Thomas, Jannah, Caleb, Darren, Hannah, Matthew, Will, Liam, Jack, Clara, Michaela, Demetrius, Maya, Patrick, Otis, Kayla, Dominic, Tim, Tyler, Sophie, Amelia, Dayanara, and Ariyuanna


I hope you are doing well! Not a day goes by where I do not think of you and how much I miss you...please know that.

How are things going? Are you in love with the transcendentalism unit?  I cannot wait to see Avenue Q; I will definitely be going to one of the shows! I am also planning to come in and visit for a day in May. I graduate May 11th, so it will be before then. I really want to sit in the courtyard and eat lunch or something on a sunny day (I'm weird- I know, but seriously...).

I am applying for jobs in the Rochester area so I may be around next year. Obviously, SOTA would be my number one choice! Teaching there with all of you would be my absolute dream job, you all made it such a special place for me, something I will cherish forever.

Enough about me, how are all of you? Fill me in on everything- essay contests, performances, softball games, etc. I would love to come  to all of these things and support you.

I hope to hear from each and every single one of you!

Gratefully,

Ms. Petta

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't forgotten about you Ms. Petta!! :)

    ReplyDelete