Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Over the break

I hope you enjoyed watching O Brother, Where Art Thou? Pretty awesome movie, huh? Makes you think, hmmm, should I feel bad for laughing at this dysfunctional family and their problems???

As I mentioned in class, your reading assignment is to read to page 176 by Monday. If you do not have a book, unfortunately, they have not come in. What I suggest to you is to borrow one from a local library or you can purchase one for approximately $12 new at your local Barnes and Nobel or Borders store. If you have problems or are not able to purchase your own copy, please email me any concerns and I will make sure you get a copy for class.

I want to forewarn you that you will have a quiz on Tuesday December 1, 2009 on what we have discussed in class and have read so far.

Ms. Moraites

No comments:

Post a Comment